We have single, double, twin, triple and family rooms. We have 3 en-suite rooms and the rest are NON en-suite with shared shower rooms and toilets. The rooms all contain a sink, television, and tea and coffee making facilities. We provide liquid handsoap in all rooms and shower gel in the en-suite bathrooms and shared shower rooms. We use Berendsen, a national a linen company, for our bed linen so it is of a high quality and we provide towels. The rooms have all been re-decorated or re-furbished and all have new beds supplied by Hypnos beds, a company who also supplies many large hotel chains such as the Marrriott and Premier Inn. Guests often say how comfortable they are. We use non feather duvets rather than blankets.
We provide a basic self-service complimentary breakfast which is included in the room rate. Guests help themselves to breakfast from 5.00am – 9.30am. There is a selection to choose from including: toast, cereal, yogurt, orange juice, tea (builders and herbal), coffee (instant and cafetiere), hot chocolate and fruit. We offer “proper” coffee in cafetieres for those who prefer it to instant coffee.The choice of breakfast varies slightly daily and from week to weekend but always includes most of the items above.
The rooms vary in size and type of bed (double, single or bunks) and the various rates reflect this. The photos show a selection of rooms and are to show the general standard and style. The room you have may not be one shown in the pictures but it will be of the same standard and style. They are as follows:
- Single non en-suite: FROM £40 – £46 per person per night
- Single en-suite: FROM £50 – £65 per person per night
- Double/twin en-suite: FROM £70 – £85 per room per night
- Double/twin non en-suite: FROM £68 – £75 per room per night
- Triple en-suite: FROM £85 – £95 per room per night
- Triple non en-suite: FROM £75 – £85 per room per night
- Family rooms: price varies depending on number and age of children.